sending people nice anonymous messages and watching them get really happy about it is my favorite thing to do on this website
someone explain to me how parents can scream at you until you’re crying and then act like nothing happened 20 minutes later
i use the word fuck so excessively i sometimes forget it’s a swear word
what if you woke up tomorrow and it was still 2013 and you had to relive the entire year?
i think freckles, stretch marks, tattoos, bruises, birthmarks and scars are probably the coolest thing, you started with almost a blank canvas and look at u now, all this evidence that you’ve lived and the sun has shone on you and you’ve grown and maybe tripped up a few times and liked an image so much u made it a permanent part of u, beautiful.
That’s one of the most uplifting things I’ve readThis needs to get passed around more
- Being white doesn’t automatically make you a racist.
- Being a man doesn’t automatically make you a sexist.
- Being a heterosexual doesn’t automatically make you homophobic.
- Being cisgendered doesn’t automatically make you transphobic.
- Existing as a part of the majority does not automatically make you an oppressor to the minority.